The Committee 2016
- B. Soc. Sc (Political Sc); Dip.Ed; M.Ed (TESL); PhD (Translation Studies).
- Formerly Associate Professor and Research Fellow at the University of Malaya. Currently Associate Faculty at SIM University Singapore, Visiting Professor at USU North Sumatra, and Associate at Language Works Sdn. Bhd. Kuala Lumpur.
- Hospitality Manager at Perbadanan Kemajuan Bukit Fraser (Tourism Pahang)
- B.A. (Hons) in Economics, Universiti Utara Malaysia
- Naturalist (Philosophical Science), Independent Researcher in Ecological & Sustainability Studies.
- Principal of MS Properties; Member of Fiabci – International Real Estate Federation
- Property Consultants for past 37 years
- Retired University Teacher
- BA (History); PG Cert. Ed. (English); MA (Linguistics); Honorary Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Linguists (founded, London 1910)
1. Aishah bt Adenam (Dip Electrical Engineering), Fraser's Hill resident
2. Mazlan Mohd Noor (President of Residents Association), Fraser's Hill resident